Welcome to Hamilton Elementary School Social Services!
- Work with parents/families, guardians, etc. on involvement in the school
- Assist the families with attendance and develop a plan to help students achieve success
- Complete Student/Family Assessment Form to identify needs of family and connect them with resources around the community
- Conduct home visits and interview families to assess problems affecting child's education/attendance Provide Positive Parenting resources and training to parents for behavior/social support in the home Help families obtain and utilize school and community resources
- Closely support parents of children with the SST’s, focus groups, 504 plans, IEPs, etc.
- Assist with facilitation of parent trainings/parent luncheons, morning coffees to meet needs of families
Building a Connection with School, Teacher, Family & Community!