Hamilton Elementary School Counselors act as advocates for our students’ well-being, and provide valuable resources for students educational advancement.
- Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Mediate conflict between students and teachers
- Improve parent/teacher relationships
- Organize peer counseling
- Refer students to psychologists and other mental health resources
- Work on academic plans to improve learning conditions