2022-23 Employee Annual Notifications
Hamilton Unified School District is required by law to communicate the following information and notifications to all employees on an annual basis. Please review all items listed below to ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities as a District employee. We require a signed acknowledgement to verify that all notices were received and read.
These policies will remain available on our website for you to revisit at any time. For a full listing and complete text of all our current Board Policies and Administrative Regulations, please visit HUSD Board Policies.
Additionally, some notifications have a corresponding training requirement. Those have been marked with an asterisk (Step 3 below describes how to complete these required trainings).
Step 1: Click on the Board Policy/Administrative Regulation/Exhibit number for each notification in the table below and please read.
Step 2: Sign and submit Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Print the Acknowledgement of Receipt Form (click here)
- Completed form must include printed name, date, and signature
- Return signed acknowledgement to Jolene Towne no later than the last work day in September.
- A copy of this acknowledgement form will be placed in your personnel file
- If you have questions about the Annual Employee Notification information, please contact the Jolene Towne, email@example.com, (530) 826-3261 Ext. 6004
Step 3: Annual Training Requirements
You will receive a training link via email during the week prior to our all staff in-service day prior to the start of the school year for the following required trainings with steps on how to access and complete. For employees who wish to complete training prior to receiving email link, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned the required trainings and then access the training by clicking the link below:
VECTOR SOLUTIONS (FORMERLY TARGET SOLUTIONS) (Internet Explorer web browser has limited functionality; Chrome or Firefox recommended)
Your username and password will be your email address. If you forgot or do not know your password, select “Forgot User Name or Password” on the Vector Solutions welcome screen for assistance. You may also contact Jolene Towne, email@example.com, (530) 826-3261 Ext. 6004.
All trainings must be completed no later than the last work day in September. While many employees will be able to complete the trainings within their regular workdays and at their workstations, some employees may need assistance from the site or department supervisor to complete. The District typically has time during the beginning of the year "District-Wide Staff In-Service Day" to complete this required task.
Required Training to Review by All Employees:
- Mandated Reporter Training (Required) – 30 minutes
- Assembly Bill 1432 requires that all district employees complete a Mandated Reporter Training within the first 6 weeks of every school year and for each new hire within 6 weeks of their start date.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Training (Required) – 45 minutes
- Per Cal/OSHA Standards, all district employees must receive a bloodborne pathogens training once each year.
- Sexual Harassment and Abusive Conduct Training (Required every 2 years) - 60 minutes
- Senate Bill 1343, mandates training every two years.
Required Training to Review by All Employee using Disinfectant Wipes
- Integrated Pest Management (Required if applicable) – 90 minutes
- The State Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) requires that all employees who apply or are exposed to pesticides during the course of work must participate in training to learn about the safe use of pesticides around children. This training is required annually. If you are part of the Maintenance and Transportation Department please contact Jolene Towne if you have not been assigned this training.