CVT 2021-22 PLAN AND RATE INFORMATION
MEDICAL PLAN INFORMATION:
If you choose one of the High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) you can open up a Health Savings Account (HSA) through CVT & HealthEquity. Want to know more about an HSA? Click here.
To be eligible for an HSA, you must meet the following criteria.
- Have a qualified high-deductible health plan (HDHP).
- Have no other health coverage except what is permitted as other health coverage by the IRS.
- Not be enrolled in Medicare.
- Not be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return.
- Not have access to dollars in a flexible spending account (FSA) that can pay for any medical expenses before the HSA’s required deductible is met, including a spouse’s FSA.
DENTAL PLAN INFORMATION:
Certificated, Confidential Classified Admin, School Admin and District Admin Plan - Dental
Classified Plan - Dental
Alternate Dental Plan information for Classified and Certificated - Alternate Dental (Please see Human Resources if interested)
VISION PLAN INFORMATION:
Certificated and Classified - Vision
School Admin and Confidential Classified Admin - Vision
District Admin - Vision
RATE AND OUT OF POCKET (OOP) INFORMATION: